1. This … my brother Mike.
a) hasb) arec) is
2. My father’s sister is my …
a) uncleb) daughterc) aunt
3. Mary gave me … apple yesterday.
a) ab) anc) -
4. Where are you from?
a) I am from England.b) I am fine.c) You are right.
5. I’ve got four blue …
a) boxb) boxesc) boxs
6. My … car is red.
a) fatherb) father'sc) fathers'
7. What colour is a crocodile?
a) It is grey.b) It is green.c) I am green.
8. Tigers are … than elephants.
a) fasterb) more fastc) slower
9. Ann … at home yesterday.
a) isb) wasc) were
10. Today is the … day of spring.
a) twob) secondc) secondth
11. Elephants have big …
a) earsb) eyesc) apples
12. She often … in the swimming pool.
a) swimmb) swimsc) swimmer
13. I … football with my friends yesterday.
a) playb) playsc) played
14. We … playing in the garden.
a) isb) arec) was
15. My grandmother is sitting … the sofa.
a) inb) onc) to
16. I … give you a very interesting book tomorrow.
a) willb) givec) giving
17. My mother works at school. She’s a …
a) doctorb) driverc) teacher
18. … chocolate?
a) Do you likeb) You likec) Does you like
19. She can dance very …
a) goodb) wellc) dark
20. Mary … to school yesterday.
a) goesb) goc) went
1. The children are talking in the circus.
2. Some people are eating ice-cream.
3. A monkey is jumping in the ring.
4. It is wearing yellow trousers.
5. There is a funny hat on the dog's head.
6. A clown is playing a trumpet.
7. The trumpet is golden.
8. At night the animals sleep in the circus.
9. Some of them dream of the wild forest.
1. The Inuit are people who live in South Canada.
2. The house of the Inuit is called "igloo".
3. Igloos are very cold inside.
4. You need a lot of things to build an igloo.
5. The Inuit never have big rooms in their house.
6. The Inuit don't eat polar bears.
7. They use the animals' skin for clothes.
8. There are lots of shops where the Inuit live.
Imię i nazwisko (wymagane)
Adres email (wymagane)